Friday, February 19, 2010

Nuggets First Halloween!



Back tracking to the Nuggets first Halloween! There was plenty excitement as the nuggets participated in the Descanso Gardens Halloween festival. More Halloween festivities continued with a Halloween parade at the nuggets school. Miles dressed as a bumblebee, while Chloe was a Lady Bug. Their first trick or treat experience left them with some toddler snacks and bubbles to play with. The nuggets think they could easily get used to this!




"Ouch Mom! Who ever knew straw could hurt so much."



"What are YOU looking at? Never saw a couple of bugs in a double stroller?"




"Chloe: Why am I sitting on a big orange gourd again?

Daddy: Because Mommy says so, just look at the camera so she'll let us go. Trust me.

Chloe: Oh okay."


"Smile!"


"I didn't do it!...I'm just an innocent lady bug!"



"Bumble Bee Down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment